The good kind of to-do list…
Things to do in Vincentia
From untouched beaches and sparkling waterfalls to craft beer microbreweries, artisan food and contemporary local eateries.
Plan for the best stay in Vincentia with The Bayside’s To-Do List.
Immerse yourself in all that South Coast NSW has to offer…
Need some inspiration for your holiday? Inside The Bayside’s To-Do List, we’ve listed recommendations for the perfect getaway, with options for adventure, relaxation, and some good family fun.
Make the most of your stay at the property with South Coast’s hidden gems revealed.
taste, and unwind, with all of this at your fingertips…
With over 100 beaches in the area, you’ll never run out of things to do. Come get lost in the beauty of nature and create memories that outlast your stay.
- Collingwood beach – on your doorstep
- Moona Moona Beach Playground – 2 minute drive
- Huskisson Beach – 5-minute drive
- Jervis Bay Marine Park and Maritime Museum – 7-minute drive
- Erowal Bay – 8-minute drive
- Hyams Beach – 8-minute drive
- Shoalhaven – 21-minute drive
- Beecroft Peninsula – 50-minute drive
What our guests like to do:
- Whale and dolphin watching – Huskisson
- Swimming and surfing – Collingwood Beach, Culburra Beach, Mollymook or Bawley Point
- Kayaking, jet skiing and water sports – Huskisson, Erowal Bay
- Boating and fishing – Callala Bay, Hyams Beach, Plantation Point and more
- Boardwalks, bushwalks and coastal lookouts – White Sands Walk, Jervis Bay Mangrove Lookout, Governer Head Lookout, Kiama Blowhole
Eat your way through South Coast’s best local restaurants, eateries, and culinary delights with Jervis Bay’s best places to eat just a short walk or drive away in any direction….
A few top recommendations:
- Fresh, relaxed and healthy breakfasts at Pilgrims Café – Huskisson
- For something a little fancier try 5 Little Pigs
- The go-to for coffee lovers, Albert N Miso is a casual, quality fave
- Satisfy your pasta craving at Pasta Buoy
- For a local pub feed with panoramic views of the ocean, you can’t go past Huskisson Hotel
- Or for more craft brews and a family-friendly beer garden, take the whole tribe to Jervis Bay Brewing Co.
- Try the Thai banquet selections including steamed ginger and sesame ocean perch at Wild Ginger
- Sit amongst the treetops for a true native Australian dining experience at The Gunyah Restaurant
And of course, Mexican, Indian, Japanese, you name it, Vincentia has an abundance of regional tastes and international cuisines to cater to your palate.
Indulge your senses and truly relax with local spa services, hampers, and an opportunity to slow the pace. Need some retail therapy? Check out Huskisson’s Owen Street boutique strip of shops decked with coastal homewares that allow you to bring a little part of the South Coast home with you.
- Owen Street’s boutique stores
- Vincentia Marketplace
- The Cove Jervis Bay